Friday, July 17, 2009

what a difference a day makes/ken

Wow, all the stuff that was stirring around finally settled enough that we finally are feeling happy to be here at Cambodian Heritage Camp. Molly is connecting with her middle school fellow campers and Lisa and I have remembered what a wonderful , enriching and energizing place this is. Lisa and I were asked earlier in the day to be on a small panel of folks who have recently been to Cambodia (needless to say we were the most recent visitors). That went well and was a lot of fun, although the stories people shared brought tears to many eyes.
Well, we're still pretty beat and Lisa and I are hoping we can finally sleep through the night. But it's nice to be back in a good space.

2 comments:

  1. when will you be home...you are missed!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Ken. Good to hear you are back on track and able to enjoy this leg of the journey.

    ReplyDelete