Thursday, July 9, 2009
Relax!
Hey! This is molly. Sorry about the grammer mistakes and incorrect spelled words in the last entry, I'm a kid, give me a break! So today, I pretty much sat on a chair and my story that I'm currently writing called, "Home again" it has NOTHING to do with this trip. It was so relaxing! Just listening to the waves come in and splash on to the sand. Then later on the rest of my family came. They swam and I acyaully played in the sand. I haven't done that before since I was five! It felt so great! You know, even the oldest has to act like the youngest sometimes! Not like I'm the oldest of course! So, then in the afternooon we went fo a missage by blind people. I was oging to go but, I didn't. It was that they were blind that bothered me and it wasn't that I was going to get touched in a lot of places it was the outtfit that dirurbed me, it was so ugly!!!!!!!!!!!! so, that was my boring, relaxed day! Please coment!!!!!! I want to know what you think of my entries! -molly
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It's me again, Molly. I really enjoy your entries. Your honesty is refreshing. I think it's so neat that you write, too. Don't worry about grammar and spelling. That's what editors are for!! I hope somebody is taking a lot of pictures so that we can SEE these things and you will have something concrete to remember them by.
ReplyDeleteHey Molly! I love reading your journal entries Sounds like you're have an amazing time with your family. The beaches must be great; I am jealous! I look forward to reading more:-) Love, Kim
ReplyDeleteMolly, I enjoy your entries a lot....It's nice to read about things from your perspective. Do you know how lucky you are to be experiencing this? Keep writing, MOlly!!! Be safe!
ReplyDeletehey mj, i am really glad you are writing, and it isn't just the older folks!!! I would love to hear more stories when you get home. It is great that you have time to relax and take it all in. You never know how these days might end up in a future story you'll be writing.
ReplyDeleteWe'll all have to do another bbq when you get home.
~Sundance