Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Beach!!!!!!!! Finally!!!!!!

This is molly talking readers! We're finally at the beach! I LOVE THE BEACH! I enjoy running were the waves splash on the sand, oh talking about sand, Cindy Bishop I'll get you a sample of sand to tomorrow, we're all very tierd! I miss america so much! Actually a few days ago I had a chocolate milk shake and friench fries! HAHAHA! So, we saw some temples and they were cool. Guess waht? I got a buddhist blessing again, cause I had one when I was a baby. Also guess what? I'm saying that too much aren't I? Well when we were in Phnon Phenh and we saw a cambodia wedding! It was so cool. The groom was dressed in this really cool silk and the bride was wearing a normal american wedding dress. I also learned if you want to get marred you can really date first. You can't really actually know each other until the guy has to ask the womans family if he could have their daughters hand in marriage! So in Cambodia you have to be engaged first before you meet the person! That is so weird!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 comments:

  1. Your trip sounds fantastic so far! We're really enjoying the blog...Faye and Jim

    ReplyDelete
  2. The beaches must feel cool. The planned weddings must seem strange. The temples must look "magnifico". The home-made foods must be exotic. Alas, American fast foods --- now that would make me homesick. I'm following your blog. Hope you are all having a great time. Uncle Glenn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Molly, you are so lucky to be at the beach. It's been raining a lot in NYS. I can't wait to be able to go to the beach. Have fun and be safe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Molly,
    You are a scream! I love reading your entries. You're so spontaneous and expressive. It's great to hear things from your point of view.

    ReplyDelete
  5. mj, your posts sound just a little the way shai writes; it's like having a conversation with you right here in front of me. i love it.
    we all miss you, too.

    bring home some good recipes and i'll be sure to get you another shake when you return...is that ok lisa and ken?

    ReplyDelete