Friday, July 3, 2009

From molly

so, yesterday we went to go see a MONTESSORI SCHOOL in Cambodia! It was awesome!!!! I miss all of you!! So wished you guys were here! Hey teachers, I really wished you guys were here to see the Montessori school! They were using some of the materials! We also went to go see the Royal Palace. I was in a bad mood so it was quite boring,but, if I was in a good mood it would've been AMAZING!! Today I'm flying to Siem Reap. I got postcards so you should be getting things in the mail, from my mom and me! Miss you all!

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Molly,
    Cambodia sounds amazing! I'm soooo happy for you. When you get back, we can plan a day to hang out!

    Hope your having fun,
    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  3. molly says "who's madeline????????????????"

    ReplyDelete
  4. that really must have been wild to visit the school.. i can only imagine..hmmm

    ReplyDelete