Friday, June 26, 2009

Countdown

Two days and counting. Molly says that she's finally really exited about going to Cambodia, Ken and I are making lists, doing tasks, crossing off items, making more lists. We're going to a wedding tomorrow (congratulations to Brent and Carolyn) and then Sunday, Molly is taking in a little of Old Songs Festival (thanks, Astrid, Neil and Anita) while Ken and I clean the house and rip up all of the lists.
It is exiting and a bit overwhelming to consider what we're doing. We're going back to Cambodia after 11 years, when we first met our beautiful daughter. We'll use this blog as a way to keep everyone posted about our activities. Time to try and get some rest!
Cheers,
Lisa

3 comments:

  1. Lisa, I love the idea that you will 'rip up the lists.' Keep it simple and have fun.
    Pam K :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to follow along with your trip!
    ~Jen

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are following along the whole way.

    ReplyDelete